IELTS PTE SPOKEN ENGLISH COURSES BY VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE IN LUDHIANA
- SPOKEN ENGLISH
IELTS stands for International English Language testing systems. It is world’s most popular English language test.
IELTS GT or Academic?
There are two versions of test IELTS academic and general training, both service different purposes.
- IELTS Academic: This is recommended for candidates who plan to undertake academic study in various English Speaking countries.
- IELTS General Training: This is recommended for candidates who are looking for work related opportunities or for Migration under skilled worker or Business Visa categories.
IELTS TEST FORMAT
Academic Training Modules – It assesses whether the candidate can study undergraduate or postgraduate
courses in English medium. The admission to academic programs of overseas institutions is based on the results
of these modules.
General Training Modules – Though, this test does not test full range of formal language skills needed in
academic environments, it emphasizes on survival skills of a candidate in broader areas of social and educational
scenarios. These scores are meant for students who want to immigrate to Australia, Canada or New Zealand,
complete their secondary education or undertake non- degree training programs in English-speaking countries.
WHY THE VIVEKANANDA ACADEMY?
- Quality Education: We provide comprehensive and updated study material with the
use of modern innovative techniques.
- Flexible Timings: We have flexible timings to meet the needs of students for better
- Individual Assistance: In order to prepare student for international standards, we
provide special attention to students to cover their weaker section.
- Learning by Interactive Method: We introduce various activities such as group
discussions, debate, extempore, declamation and so on to make studies interesting.